Old 07-07-2003, 04:08 PM
Charles P

Default Morning Glories - A high 'wow' factor!

"Pat Meadows" wrote in message

On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 11:57:26 -0400, Pat Meadows
wrote:

(Note: this post is referring to *cultivated* morning
glories, which are not a problem in any area AFAIK. I'm
aware that there are wild morning glories that can be a

Ooops! I meant to post this to misc.consumers.frugal.living
- it is, of course, off-topic for rec.gardens.edible - My
apologies to all.

Not so fast. There may be some old, burned out hippies reading
this newsgroup. For them, the seeds from your cultivated
morning glories might indeed be edible, with quite a high "wow"
factor associated with them! :-)