Old 08-07-2003, 12:44 PM
elfa

Default No rose pictures for Shiva

......because the deer ate most of the blossoms and small buds last night
(again). After being hit like that, it takes almost a month for new buds to
develop and produce blossoms. Strangely, my neighbor has a rose garden 15 feet
away which doesn't seem affected and they do NOTHING. The neighbor on the other
side of me has roses with blossoms coming out of their butts but they're also
unaffected. Just me! A Google search turns up advise from 'nothing can be
done' to electric fences to the use of attack dogs staked next to your rose
garden to a nightime patrol with a 12 gauge shotgun.

I'm still waiting for any reasonable suggestion. Anyone with personal
experience with the various liquid sprays?

elfa