Old 08-07-2003, 04:10 PM
Pat Meadows

Default radishes...storage, seeds....

On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 14:45:47 GMT, "Simon Stenkle"
wrote:

I would like to know the best method of storing radishes.

Also is there a way of using some of my surplus to obtain more seeds for
later on?

One last question; I noticed that the roots of some of my radishes and
kohlrabbi (excuse the spelling) are exposed, is this from watering too hard?
I thought perhaps it could be from erosion to my raised beds(they are free
standing).

I can answer only one part of this: the kohlrabi naturally
grows that way. That's the way it's supposed to grow.

Pat