Old 08-07-2003, 11:37 PM
Kay Easton

Default Finding a property with a Big Garden

In article ,
Drakanthus writes
Slightly off topic, but does anyone know if there any properties out there
for sale with big gardens that don't cost a fortune i.e. less than 120k? We
don't care about the type or state of the property - even a semi derelict
will suffice.

By the standards of most modern properties we have a large garden, but it
has been bursting at the seams for some time, so we have now put our
property on the market simply to find a property with a bigger garden -
ideally 1/4 acre upwards. Nightmare trying to find anywhere though.
We want to move to anywhere within 30 miles of either the South coast of
England or Cornwall, Devon or South Wales, but none of the online property
web sites have a search criterion for "Big Garden". Trying to find the email
addresses of estate agents in all these areas is proving tricky - it seems
the larger the estate agent the less easy they are to contact by email - and
I am reluctant to phone over 300 estate agents!

When Janet T was trying a similar search, the estate agent said 'Ah -
you mean *land*' ;-)

--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: