Old 10-07-2003, 01:32 AM
Shiva

Default No rose pictures for Shiva

On 8 Jul 2003 10:38:25 -0700, elfa wrote:

I'm in the city limits but the city limits include lots of undeveloped open
space with lots of wild life. Being only 1/4 mile from hills loaded with wild
oak trees etc, we get everything from deer to possum to skunk to racoon. What
was left of my roses got hammered again last night and so did my neighbors.

Well it sounds pretty out there, anyway. You know, I have heard of men
sort of, erm, "marking" the edges of the garden with er, um, urine,
have you? Although, it seems human scent would be all over our gardens
without this extra measure. Might be a better solution than that gaggy
rotten egg stuff. I do not like to hurl, and I am afraid the idea of
putting a well rotted egg in a blender is enough to gag me.

elfa

elfa