Old 11-07-2003, 01:56 AM
dementia13

Default Mulberry tree and foundations (was Love my Mulberry tree!!!)

In article ,
"David J Bockman" wrote:

I know i've taken to quoting Michael Dirr way too much lately, but his
commentary on Morus alba is priceless. IN his Manual of Woody Landscape
Plants, under the header ' Uses' he writes, 'NONE'. P

Nobody's perfect. He obviously never threw mulberries into a blender
with vanilla ice cream. They're also great for keeping the yard full of
birds. I find that the birds stay over in the trees and party, so purple
rain isn't an issue. That's a funny line, though.