Old 12-07-2003, 03:20 AM
Carl L Rosner

Default [IBC] Serissa propagation

:
Serissa will propagate readily by taking a cutting and place it in a
glass of water in a bright are, but not in direct sun. You will have
roots in less than 30 days..... Gently plant them in coarse sand and
watch them grow... grow.... and grow!!! Fertilize them after a month at
least weekly, since they will not obtain any nutrients from coarse sand...

Good liuck and welcome to the "I Love Serissa Club" :-D

Carl L. Rosner - near Atlantic City zone 6/7
http://bmee.net/rosner
http://www.jamesbaird.com/cgi-bin/Ja...d=00000068 48

Dimitrios Kalderis wrote:

My Serissa has just bloomed and 2 little white stars
are 'on show'.

I was wondering if the flowers are of any use. Can
they be used to propagate Serissa ?
Can we propagate a Serissa from a seed ?

many thanks for your help,
D.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++