Old 12-07-2003, 04:44 PM
Cammie

Default lighting / plant update

I just replaced all my incandelescent lights with the mini compacts and I
just put in an order for new plants at thatpetplace

Since I changed my lighting I decided to try a few different types of plants
I have never had before, these include onion plants, hornwort, baby tears
and bacoba. Anyone have an experience with these plants?

In addition to the new better lighting I will continue to use Flourish but
I'm not read to go and try CO2. My friends have great plants and they don't
use it and they have jungles that they have to cut back. So wish me luck
this time around!

Cammie