Old 13-07-2003, 11:44 AM
Drakanthus

Default Rhubarb Rhubarb

When would be the best time to 'dig up and transfer' a clump ??

Though not by the "rules", I moved a clump several times in one year without
adverse affect. Unfortunately it was never in the right place. This year I
put it into a large container (60 Litres) and it is thriving there. I keep
it on the same watering and feeding regime as the hanging baskets and we get
Rhubarb Fool every fortnight. It seems to prefer the container because I can
keep the soil moister than in the garden.

--
Drakanthus.

(Spam filter: Include the word VB anywhere in the subject line or emails
will never reach me.)

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).