Old 13-07-2003, 01:08 PM
Pat Meadows

Default Six-Pack's Tag said Early Girl, Fruit is Cherry Tomatoes........

On 13 Jul 2003 04:29:14 GMT, (Jack1000)
wrote:

I grew yellow pears last year and I got so many I didn't know what to do with
them. So I through them in the dehydrater. I found that they were intensly
delicious dried as well as a wonderful color. Best little tomato out there!

We also had a Yellow Pear last year, and it produced
prodigiously - they were about the only tomatoes we got the
whole season - which was otherwise a disastrous year for
tomatoes here. Plus I had bought the plants, so they went
in late and small. I don't need to do that any more, thank
goodness.

Pat