Old 14-07-2003, 02:22 AM
Cichlidiot

Default lighting / plant update

Cammie wrote:
"willis stanley" wrote
If you don't want to try CO2 you could dose with Flourish Excel. I've

been trying onion plants too and they seem to be fairly undemanding.

Yep, I have Flourish in my jug of top off water

Flourish Excel is different from Flourish. There is a whole line of plant
products under the Flourish name. Regular Flourish (what you have) has
basic nutrients and trace elements. Flourish Excel is supposed to provide
"organic carbon" to the plants, which is why Willis recommended using it
if you aren't using CO2.

There's also several more Flourish products. Rather than list them all, I
refer you to Seachem's website:

http://www.seachem.com/en_products/frshwater_plntd.html