Old 15-07-2003, 12:52 PM
Pat Meadows

Default SOS: Please send rain!

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 02:05:36 -0700, Joanne
wrote:

I hear ya! Though I'm in Canada, it has only rained 3 times during
the last eight weeks in my neck of the woods. Neither mother nature
nor mankind has been on my side this year (see: "No water, no shade,
no hope?" thread for the scintilating details). It is really hard to
remember from March to May how you felt from July through August.
Probably the same gene that allows women to forget the pain of
childbirth. :-)

Here in northern Pennsylvania, after terrible monsoons all
spring - way, way, way too much rain and not enough sunshine
- now we've had no measurable rain for about a month. We're
watering a lot.

The weather hasn't been terribly hot though. Except for a
few very hot days, it's been running around 80-85 (normal
for July).

Pat