Old 15-07-2003, 03:03 PM
Pat Meadows

Default SOS: Please send rain!

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:42:28 +0100, Christopher Norton
wrote:

Officially 30 degrees or 86 here in Wisbech, cambs, england.

I know it`s not as hot as over there but we are not used to such weather
and we dont have it as a dry heat so it gets pretty unbearable.

It's pretty unbearable here too - in the *very* humid
northeastern coastal states, or the *intensely* humid
southeastern USA.

(Many people do have air-conditioning, however.)

Supposed storms for tomorrow but I doubt that somehow.

Here`s hoping a bit of rain for everyone.

I'll have some too, please. I'm tired of watering...

Pat