Old 15-07-2003, 08:02 PM
starlia

Default Passion Flowers & Fruit

During the past week I have had about 15 more flowers turn into fruit. I've
been cross pollinating with my finger which seems to be successful.

One question. I left one of the fruits on the vine assuming that it wasn't
big enough to eat. I have a blue passion flower and thought they would get
at least 1 1/2" inches in size before they were good to eat. It seems I
left the first one on too long. When do I know when it would be okay to
pick and eat? Also, how do I get the seeds from the fruit? I saw a post
that said the fruit had to rot a little before getting the seed.

Thanks!