Old 16-07-2003, 03:12 AM
Pat Meadows

Default Six-Pack's Tag said Early Girl, Fruit is Cherry Tomatoes........

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 18:13:24 -0400, Jim Carter
wrote:

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 17:02:43 -0400, Linda Barsalou
wrote in rec.gardens.edible:

By the way does anyone know of a seed source that will
reliably produce those little grape size tomatoes. Last
year I tried another variety that was supposed to be that
size, but it too became much larger.

Have you tried Red Robin and/or Yellow Canary?

Red Robin is a miniature PLANT, but the tomatoes are not all
that unusually small. I'd say that most of them are typical
cherry-sized. (I have lots of them growing in 6" pots in my
bay window at present.)

IIRC, this is also true of Yellow Canary: miniature PLANT
but cherry-sized tomatoes. I've not grown Yellow Canary for
some years, but I believe my memory of this is correct.

Micro-Tom is the world's
smallest tomato.

I haven't grown Micro-Tom, so don't know about it.

Pat