Old 17-07-2003, 08:43 PM
LeighMo

Default costs of buying/maintaining a tank

I I have a tank for about 6-7 months now and have spent about 4k on it, I'm
wondering if this is normal or have I been buying too many toys/expensive
stuff for it that is unnecessary?

Both. g Seriously, it always costs more than you expect, especially if you
are new. Some things are worth the money, and are an investment that will last
for years. Other things...well, chalk them up to valuable experience. And
don't feel bad. Everyone ends up buying stuff they could kick themselves for
wasting money on later. Someone should start a "stupid products I wasted my
money on" thread....

Leigh