Old 17-07-2003, 09:44 PM
LeighMo

Default Iron help...

I have a 96 Watt pc above the tank...
I'm already using Flourish and Plant Success FloraVit... But I'll check
into those you mentioned.

Whoa, Nellie. That's a lot of light!

With that much light, you may need to add nitrate and phosphate to the tank.

And you should find out what kind of plants you have. Can you take pictures?

If not, trying looking around at aquaticplantdepot.com, or similar places, and
see if you can find pictures of your plants.

You don't say exactly what the problem is. Some plants naturally grow slowly,
no matter how much light you have. Some plants won't do well submersed in an
aquarium, even if they were sold for that purpose.

In any case, if you've had this tank set up with that much lighting for a year
and it's not an algae hell, then it sounds like you're doing something right.
:-)

Leigh