Old 17-07-2003, 08:44 PM

Default anyone use CO2 with an african setup?

I've got a 29g, 55w PCF, Injected CO2, 1.5mg PMDD daily, and 25%WC weekly...
you'd be surprised how fast Anubias can grow...Anachris gets cut down
weekly, Crypts are shooting runners out all over the tank, the Amazon Swords
are getting bigger every month, and it's not even heavily planted... barely
moderately....

For your tank, skip the CO2, like LeighMo said, not enough light....

I have a 40 gallon tank running 1 watt per gallon and some low light
plants. i'd like to see more growth with my anubias nana's & barteri's
and java ferns. i'm thinking of doing a DIY 1 liter bottle to add a
little CO2, and connecting it to the air inlet on my powerhead.

anyone do this or have links/suggestions of a similar setup? should i
worry about it affecting the harder water conditions? thanks!