Old 17-07-2003, 09:45 PM
DWS

Default Plant Guild products?

I have their spot fertilizer kit / pellets - it looked alot better on the
website. Shows mortal / pedstal , etc - which isnt included in the kit...
but it doesnt say its now - so that was shady.

Fertilizers seem to do almost nothing in the flourite, and then a little in
sand.... So I dont know, just have to try and see I guess.

Dustin
"Troy Bruder" wrote in message
Is anyone using the Plant Guild products?? Specifically, I'm interested

in
their "Gold" fertilizer product... Sounds like the perfect replacement to
the mirad of fertilizers (Flora FE, Flora Vit, Flourish, etc) I'm

currently
using...

Anyone care to comment?

Thanks,