Old 18-07-2003, 06:52 AM
Lil

Default growing orchids outside = burned orchids?

After a week growing orchids outside in Napa, I noticed that some of
the orchids were developing straw-colored patches that kind of the
same color as ripe corn.

Are they burn patches, where the part of the plant may have had some
direct sun-exposure? Will the plants recover? (I've moved them back
inside where temperatures don't fluctuate as much. I noticed that the
temperatures have a 30 degree range outside. ranging from 60's to
90's.)

Any ideas on how I can resuscitate the orchids will be greatly
appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Lil