Old 18-07-2003, 10:15 AM
SanDiegoFishes

Default looking for bridgesii

Anyone out there have a bridgesii or three for sale? It's tough
finding "apple" or "mystery" snails that I KNOW are bridgesii.

I have beautiful deep golden Pomacea bridgessi for sale, anyone who is
interested in drop dead gorgeous snails give me a holler and I can send you a
photo of mine.
These are the P. bridgessi that have the red dots on the body too. I sell them
for $1.50 a piece and shipping anywhere in the US is $5.00, and I am also set
up for PayPal.
You will also find my snails on www.aquabid.com if you want to view my feedback
and see a photo and desciption of them. My seller name on Aquabid is Woodle.
I also have a gorgeous variety of Malaysian Trumpet Snail, this one has a cream
body with brown whirls and swirls on the shell.
Feel free to write me anytime,
Best,
Barbara