Old 18-07-2003, 10:15 AM
Paul

Default Choice of power filter for C02 tank

"LeighMo" wrote in message
Am I right in thinking that the bio wheel will
dissapate more C02 into the air out of the tank than a regular Aqua

Clear?

Yes, but an AC also produces quite a bit of surface agitation. It's

designed
to do so.

Can you just remove the bio wheel from your current filter?

Leigh

Yes, I can remove the bio wheel, however not sure at the moment what can be
done to plug up the spray bar that turns the bio wheel. Have to give a look
tomorrow while doing my cleaning.
--
Paul

"You can make it foolproof, but you can't make it Damned foolproof."