Old 18-07-2003, 11:15 AM
LeighMo

Default Bio-spira report, Day 6

You can get the same results with mulm from an established tank -- for a lot
less money.

That's not the point, now is it? The point is whether or not bio-spira works
as advertised. I think it does.

I'd be curious as to whether it works at all, but no, to me, that's not the
point. Or at least, not the only one. To justify the price, it would have to
work faster and better than the usual ways of cycling a tank.

To be honest with you, I have no idea how
much it cost in the first place, I didn't look.

It's something like $10 or $15 a bottle, I think.

Leigh