Old 18-07-2003, 10:15 AM
Eric Schreiber

Default Bio-spira report, Day 6

tose (LeighMo) wrote:

I just don't see any point in spending money for this stuff
if you have an established tank to provide bacteria. And
I'm saying so here, just like you're saying the opposite.

Leigh, I really don't think that's what Victor is saying. He's
reporting the ongoing results he's finding in using the product, but
that's much different than advocating using it instead of other proven
methods.

I know I'm not going to convince you, but you and I
aren't the only people reading this thread.

Speaking as someone who is reading it, I'm very interested in the
results of Victor's testing. Far more so than in any holy war about
the subject.

The question is "Does Bio-Spira work?", not "Should we discard every
other method in favor of it", after all.

I'd like to see a real scientific test on Bio-Spira, just for
curiosity's sake.

I'd like to see side-by-side comparisons of perhaps three tanks, all
set up identically, with the same fish load. One tank without any
cycling products, one with your mulm method, and one with Bio-Spira.

I'd do that test myself if my wife wouldn't kill me outright for even
suggesting I want more tanks!

--
www.ericschreiber.com