Old 18-07-2003, 10:16 AM
LeighMo

Default Bio-spira report, Day 6

Fishless cycling doesn't take a week, at least not according to all the
sources I've seen, it takes at least 2 weeks.

It can be as fast as three days, with high amounts of ammonia and a lot of mulm
from an established tank.

Again, that's two weeks more
than what Biospira promises and that so far, has proven true for me.

I don't think I'd trust Bio-spira as much as fishless cycling. I mean, you
know when the cycling is over with fishless cycling. You see the spikes, and
you see them go to zero. With Bio-spira, you don't see any spikes (if it's
working as advertised), and I'd be nervously waiting for the other shoe to drop
for at least a couple of weeks.

Again, nobody is forcing you to spend money. Why are you so concerned about
how I spend my money?

I'm not. Clearly, it's already to late for you. You've spent the money
already. g But I do like to save people money, when it's possible. That's
why I regularly post reviews of products and companies to this forum. Good and
bad. And I appreciate it when other people do the same, as you are with this
product.

And I'm not trying to convince anybody about anything. I am merely reporting
the successes I've observed using this product. Folks out there are free to
make their own choices, regardless of what you and I say.

Exactly. So why are you getting so upset at what I'm saying?

Actually, I have yet to see any scientific evidence on Cycle's effectiveness
(or ineffectiveness).

There's plenty...on the Marineland site. They claim that Cycle has the wrong
bacteria in it. And even though they obviously have an agenda in posting it,
it is a real, peer-reviewed, scientific paper.

I will, and I will keep posting my resutls.

Good.

I am done, however, arguing with
you. I am surpised at your attitude, you've always seemed to be helpful and
not bent on pursuing your dogmas and spreading the One and Only Truth.

I think I'm still being helpful. Honestly, I don't understand what I've said
that you find so upsetting.

Leigh