Old 18-07-2003, 10:16 AM
nikolay_kraltchev

Default Cool pictures

Ghazanfar, thanks for the invitation man. Your tanks are one of the
best I've seen. Bear in mind that I'm damn picky!

I don't approve of Robert H. (the individual that runs Aquabotanic for
those who don't know) because of the way he screwed me sending me some
rotten plants which cost me $80. I will not be visiting his forum,
other than the once or twice a year browsing.

As far as the camera - I use a Nikon CoolPix 4500. Nikon has built an
exceptional macro in this camera. Some of the plant leaves in my
gallery are less than 1/4 inch long. This one was even a tad shorter:
http://www.deepforestaquatics.com/aq...2final_pub.jpg

--Nikolay