Old 18-07-2003, 10:16 AM
Tzeentch

Default CO2 bubbles collecting in Nutrafin diffuser

Incredible that they get away selling that stuff at that price.

Anyway, as I said earlier, I wanna keep the diffuser and build a DIY CO2
system for the rest. With CO2 check valves (if I can find those around
here, no luck yet), 2 yeast generator bottle, a gas separator and silicone
or better tubing.

BTW, anybody tried to use non-refined brown sugar like cane sugar in the mix
instead of what the instructions says: "Add white table sugar (no other
substitute)"?

"Zach987987987" wrote in message
simple baking soda,
I have the system as well but it was so hard to find refill packages of

the
powder I went to just the old yeast and sugar with a little baking soda to
regualte the reaction, just mix it as the instructions said with their mix

and
your off