Old 18-07-2003, 10:16 AM
Sherry Michael Weller

Default Aquabotanic

Haha! "800 members"! About 20 regular members visit "your" forum,
from what I can remember and probably see right now. And they are
only people that you "like". No one is allowed to say anything about
your questonable practices on "your own" forum. Posts like "What
online aquatic plant company is reliable?" are cleaned of all
references to any company other than yours.

That simply is not true. I post there and am not any kind of personal
buddy of Robert. In fact I posted before I ever was a customer. Also,
just last week there was a thread with someone asking for other vendors
and it wasn't deleted. Robert also allows posts fro free clippings,
trades, etc.

I suggest you stop worrying about me.
As I said - I will never order from you.
I don't try to convince anyone to not order from you. I just share my
experience. If it was great I'd have said so.

While I have no problems sharing an opinion about a vendor, don't you
know it's a serious breech of manners to post around emails of others?
Please be a gentleman and keep your personal correspondence personal.
Posting a simple summary of your opinion and/or situation would suffice.