Old 18-07-2003, 10:17 AM
RedForeman

Default Aquabotanic

I never asked you for the plants, you just sent them to me. And
of course I never complained to you about them. They were free! My
point was even plants from you, the great Tom Barr can arrive in the
mail as mush. And thats what they were was mush

Ok, I know I'm budding in here, but this bugs me...

why would anyone send you plants that you didn't ask for? because they just
woke up that morning and said, "As soon as I get done with my cheerios, I
think I'll send Robert at aquabotanic some plants... what the hell???"

I never have done business with you, and after hearing all your flip
flopping on stories, I think I've made up my mind that I will NOT do
business with someone who changes stories to suit their needs, sells plants
given to them for profit without ever giving proper compensation. Secondly,
it's better business to allow the customer to be right, even when you know
you are right, when it's gonna cost you, and when it puts you out... why???
Customers are supposed to be right.... Seems like that may have been
forgotten in your recent past... And as a consumer, hearing you in a
public forum throwing out information like stones, you're not really sure
who you are hitting, but I can tell you this... I got hit by one of your
proverbial stones, and on that stone was written, " Go where there are no
waves, avoid aquabotanic and be happy "

I think I'll take that advice..... Sorry for butting in and sticking my
nose in someone else's busines....