Old 18-07-2003, 10:17 AM

Default Aquabotanic

(Robert H) wrote in message . com...
Point No#1

Have I ever recieved any form of compensation for the above said
plants?
Answer: no

Point no#2
Have I ever ordered from you?
Answer : no bla bla bla

Tom, I think you missed my point. I was not ragging on you. You sent
me plants that you offered to give me, and I WAS gratefull to have
them. I never asked you for the plants, you just sent them to me. And
of course I never complained to you about them. They were free! My
point was even plants from you, the great Tom Barr can arrive in the
mail as mush. And thats what they were was mush

Why did you bring it up at all, like I sent you mostly rotting plants
then?
How come several folks I know bought a fair amount of plants from you
that were mine? Then you complain about FREE plants that I sent?
Why bring my name into it at all?
Example:

"**Anyone** can get mushy plants due to excess heat in transit "

But if you want to get freakin personal Tom, do you want me to talk
about our business realtionship in public?

Ummm.....correct ME here IF I am wrong, but _you_ brought our past
dealings concerning some plant shipments into this public thread.
_You_ got personal with me about this and you brought it up and went
there. Quit blaming me for your own actions and being retalitory.

You also brought up the other customers personal info here as well.
Both cases would have violated _any_ customer service policy I know
of.

Now you threaten me about talking of a past UNRELATED business
relationship with the now defunct SPD? Remember, I don't own a
business, you do and this is another issue unrelated to shipping mushy
plants.
If you think airing dirty laundry of the past helps your own business,
I'll tell you, it does not.

So
don't lecture me. Jesus Christ. Bob was right about you. You have a
hell of a lot of nerve.

Well I think the above rant and reference to "Bob" needs no further
comment.

You are the last person I expected this from. You have pretty much
killed my idea here...but what the hell...this is the plan I came up
with.

Well, actually, you kill it yourself with your comments to me and they
tell far more than just airing the issue publicly with Nikolay, a past
customer.

Both counts hurt only you, not me or Nikolay.
I hope you can see this.

I hope people find this fair and just. I was going to ask you Tom for
your input, but now I don't give a F

Yes, I got the email nastygram already, nice to see you can spell four
letter words. I hope you "give a F" for your customers. Right now you
are simply shooting yourself in the foot. If you act this way to me
and Nikolay in public, how likely will this happen with the customers
in private? Will they get nastygrams if they have an issue?

Will you air their dirty laundry should they be unsatistifed or say
something you dissapprove of like you have done here?

Is this your "new" Good Service?

I hope you can come to terms with this behavior and change it. It
will improve your service and your business.

This flame has gone on long enough. I will not respond again to the
issue.

Regards,
Tom Barr

Robert