Old 18-07-2003, 10:17 AM
liz bolyard-mick

Default Aquabotanic

Mid-posted:

"nikolay_kraltchev" wrote in message
om...
There is no private e-mail that I have posted here.

I'm very anal about how I say things and what I post.
I do NOT want to see this newsgroup turning into a hostile place.

too late...

It may seem strange but if one reads my posts in this thread they will
see that I have not insulted Robert in any way. In fact months ago I
was glad to hear that people had good experiences with his company.
It made me feel that things are not as bad as I used to think they
are.

I keep my respect to others and that includes people that I critisize.

I'm after an objective, true image of the companies we deal with.
That is all.

Posting a personal e-mail is totally out of the question for me.
I don't know what Sherry is referring to. I just posted asking her to
explain, may be she clarify, I don't know.

--Nikolay