Old 18-07-2003, 03:52 PM
Nina Shishkoff

Default [IBC] Lesniewicz was indoor larch (?) question

When Suthin Sukosolvisit owner of Royal Bonsai was doing a demonstration at
the Bonsai Society of Greater Hartford he noticed Lesniewicz's book (don't
remember which one, but I think it was the Indoor Bonsai one) in our club
library. He asked me if I wanted to see some of his old trees? I said sure,
and he pointed out quite a few ficus in the book.

Was that Bo-tree his? If so, he's the reason I have one. It's gorgeous.

Mina isn't.

-Nina

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++