Old 19-07-2003, 07:55 PM

Default CO2 - Here's the straight sh*(

Bill Beam wrote in message . ..
CO2 helps one thing grow in your tank and it ain't plants - it's algae

DO NOT USE CO2 - This is no troll - I've tried for one year now and it
makes black hair algae grow like mad - save yourself money and
trouble. Just don't do it.

So if what you say is true, why don't I have algae after 15 years?

Is it the CO2 or is it how you use it?

Why doesn't Amano and a few thousand other folks have algae problems
then?

Magic water? Voodoo?

You have failed somewhere along the line(this is how we learn), but
rather than giving up, maybe try to figure out why and why many other
folks have nice planted tanks. If they can do it, so should you.

Regards,
Tom Barr