Old 20-07-2003, 05:42 AM
Charles Perry

Default White powdery mildew

James Curts wrote:

What do I use early on before serious infestation occurs to help this rose?

I have some Nearly Wild bushes that had a persistant case of mildew two years
running. I sprayed with everthing I could find and kept the damage down to
curled and dusty looking leaves and the occaisional dried up bud, but nothing
cured the problem. Last Fall I sprayed with lime sulfer after the plants went
dormant. So far the plants are clean this year with just the normal 7 to ten
day Funginex program. Early on, in this case, meant the prior Fall,

Regards,

Charles

--
Charles Perry