Old 21-07-2003, 04:27 AM

Default CO2 - Here's the straight sh*(

"Bill Beam" wrote in message

CO2 helps one thing grow in your tank and it ain't plants - it's algae

DO NOT USE CO2 - This is no troll - I've tried for one year now and it
makes black hair algae grow like mad - save yourself money and
trouble. Just don't do it.

I'd like to hear why he thinks this in more detail.
Slapping with insults is not going to get any discourse.
Non carbon enriched tanks also work well. He may be more suited to
those routines.

Bill, if you will try it one more time I'll agree to go through it
with you and see hopefully that you get it right and keep up on it
with a managable routine you can live with.

If you tossed in the towel, good luck, sorry it did not work out.
Marine planted tanks are very nice and need no CO2 added.

Regards,
Tom Barr