Old 21-07-2003, 03:12 PM
Mike

Default CO2 bottle, how many bubbles should there be on the counter?

I just purchased a CO2 bottle with Bubble Counter, Reactor, Valves, etc
etc... I'm a bit of a newb when it comes to this because I've never owned
one before.
How many bubbles should I be seeing passing through the counter? What is a
safe amount without killing the fish? I have a 10lbs. bottle of CO2 and a
33 gallon tank. I know the bottle is kinda overkill but I got sick of
buying the co2 tabs.. I don't wanna kill my fish that I have in there right
now. I'm guessing the CO2 is regulated by how much I turn the knob on the
bottle?

Mike