Old 22-07-2003, 04:11 AM
Duncan A. McRae

Default CO2 - Here's the straight sh*(

I had an actinic bulb in one of my tanks, and all the CO2 in the world
didn't make a difference. Your bulbs may be making an impact, and so might
your choice of plant. If they don't grow quickly enough, they're not
sucking up the CO2 and fertilizer. I'd cut the fertilizer (if you're using
any) before cutting the CO2, and making sure I have a sufficient quantity of
fast-growing plant.

"Bill Beam" wrote in message
Wow - Feel like I've been run over by a truck. I've tried to balance
everything for months. OK - it works for everyone else - I'll keep
trying. Guess I'll go with different bulbs or something this time.
CYA

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 01:09:29 -0400 (EDT), (~Vicki
~) wrote:

I don't use CO2 in my tanks either, but it does not mean that it does
not work. Every tank is different that is all.

Vicki