Old 22-07-2003, 07:42 PM
Shireen Gonzaga

Default [IBC] Lesniewicz was indoor larch (?) question

Iris Cohen said:
Very few people are aware that Lesniewicz was a businessman,
not a bonsai grower .... sections on individual species are
sometimes helpful, but the chapter on general cultural
instructions is full of errors.

I am so disappointed to hear this! Since I live in an
apartment, all I can grow are indoor bonsai. Lesniewicz
has been my primary reference.

If anyone knows of specific errors, could you please
point it out to me?

Are there other books on indoor bonsai that you would
recommend. I already have the slim volume from the
Brookly Botanic Garders, and I like it.

Thanks,
shireen, bonsai beginner

--
Shireen Gonzaga, Data Analyst, Space Telescope Science Inst. O-
3700 San Martin Dr., Baltimore, MD 21212, USA. _/ )