Old 23-07-2003, 01:32 AM
Carl L Rosner

Default [IBC] Lesniewicz was indoor larch (?) question

Shireen:
Don't be discouraged if you have a book that might not be that good. I
used the same book for over two years.... Just remember that any book's
information must be taken with the knowledge that it is just basic
information. You must learn to interpret that oinformation to work in
your area, even if it is only indoors.

Ask questions of the IBC members, if you have specific doubts.... I
personally have been growing indoor trees for over six years, so I
consider myself fairly new to Bonsai, but I read incessantly, the posts
here,the ABS posts, the www.Gardenweb.com and Bonsai Talk forum. Each
site gives me a little bit of knowledge that I can apply to my own trees.

Joining a club in your area would also be of great help. You also have
the public library.....

Carl L. Rosner - near Atlantic City zone 6/7
http://bmee.net/rosner
http://www.jamesbaird.com/cgi-bin/Ja...d=00000068 48

Shireen Gonzaga wrote:

I am so disappointed to hear this! Since I live in an
apartment, all I can grow are indoor bonsai. Lesniewicz
has been my primary reference.

If anyone knows of specific errors, could you please
point it out to me?

Are there other books on indoor bonsai that you would
recommend. I already have the slim volume from the
Brookly Botanic Garders, and I like it.

Thanks,
shireen, bonsai beginner

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++