Old 23-07-2003, 04:02 PM
Ghazanfar Ghori

Default Improve DIY CO2???

How are you monitoring the CO2 production?

"Joey" wrote in message
om...
I made a modification of my DIY yeast+sugar system. I have an air tube
bubbling air from air pump into the close yeast+sugar+water+baking
sodas solution. I am monitoring the system to see how long it will
last. I will post the result of how long it lasts. Currently my
mixture is as follow:

3/4 cups of sugar
6 cups of water
2 tsp of yeast
2 tsp of baking soda
air is bubble into the solution.

I am not worry too much about the CO2 reactor being overload because I
have a control valve which regulate the rate of the bubbles going into
my powerhead.

Joe

Ross Vandegrift wrote in message

So you can increase your production in the short term, but you might
need to change your mixture every day.

--
Ross Vandegrift

A Pope has a Water Cannon. It is a Water

Cannon.
He fires Holy-Water from it. It is a Holy-Water

Cannon.
He Blesses it. It is a Holy Holy-Water

Cannon.
He Blesses the Hell out of it. It is a Wholly Holy Holy-Water

Cannon.
He has it pierced. It is a Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water

Cannon.
He makes it official. It is a Canon Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water

Cannon.
Batman and Robin arrive. He shoots

them.