Old 24-07-2003, 06:32 AM
stir-fry

Default Hagen's NEW CO 2 System

I put one of them in my 65 gallon tank and found it wasn't having much
of an effect on things.
I have since added another one, and while i'm seeing a bit of an
improvement, I am considering going up to 3 in the upcoming months.

btw, to the original poster, someone figured out the recipe that hagen
is using and so there is no need to buy the replacement packages if
you take his advice. (they are 10 bucks for 3 refills at my LFS in
caanda)
I don't have the message saved, but maybe someone will be kind enough
to look it up, or to repost the info

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 00:04:56 GMT, "Anthony Wilson"
wrote:

I heard from my LFS that the recommendation on the product is a little
understated, he told me that someone is using 1 unit on a 65 gallon tank and
the tank is really blooming. I am thinking of getting 1 for my 50 gallon
tank to see what it does. Just MHO