Old 24-07-2003, 04:02 PM
slippen

Default Identify the plant (now with pictures)

Looks like what the LFS around here call "Purple Waffle" it even almost
seems to bud at the top before new leaves start again.

Mike

"Andrey Tarasevich" wrote in message
Hello

Here are the pictures of the plant I was writing about in one of my

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/and...st?.dir=/Plant

I didn't take a good picture of undersides of the leaves, but on the
very first picture the violet color can be partially seen. Actually, the
topmost leaves are mostly green on both sides, but the ones in the
middle and at the bottom have undersides of deep violet color.

--
Best regards,
Andrey Tarasevich