Old 26-07-2003, 07:02 PM
The Edgleys

Default anyone have a foul smelling orchid?

Over the years I have had several species of Cirrhopetalum nearly ALL of
which smelled like something rotting. One in particular smells like
something rotting on the seashore. I can smell it immediately when entering
my 12 x 16 greenhouse. I doubt my family would appreciate it as much as I
if it were grown indoors!

David

"nightwriter" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
I have heard that there are many different types of foul smelling orchids,
one of which smells like rotten meat. does anyone have one, and are they
unwelcome additions to the inside of a home?