Old 27-07-2003, 05:12 AM
Joel Downey

Default better Japanes beetle trap

Here is something for everyone who likes the performance and results
achieved with commercially available Japanese beetle traps but hates the
smell that the bags take on after a few days. No more smell. No more bags
to buy.

http://home.insightbb.com/~downeyjf

Check it out. I have written a bunch of stuff about North Central Indiana's
(Kokomo, to be exact) beetle season so far, including how the traps work,
what srategies work for me, and how well traps attract (or don't) beetles
that might be in my neighbors yards. I have included about 20 pictures of
traps, lures and trees so you can judge for yourself. E-mail me with
questions if you have them. I'll be happy to tell you what I've seen.

Joel