Old 27-07-2003, 05:23 PM
Joel Downey

Default better Japanes beetle trap

No No, Oh please, please don't call insight. That would terrify me!!!!!

Webster defines SPAM as: " Date: 1994: unsolicited usually commercial
E-mail sent to a large number of addresses". So, by definition, this is not
SPAM. I posted it to a news group. I did not e-mail it to a large number
of addresses. It may be in violation of one of Insight's newsgroup
policies, but I doubt it. However, it is not SPAM, at least by Webster's
definition. Have I answered your question?? If you still have a problem
with it, contact Insight and find out if it is a problem. No one is forced
to go to the website, no one is forced to even read the post. For you to
basically attack me for having an opinion different from yours is low, even
for a Mopar guy.

I set up my website through Insight. I set up my catalog through them as
well, with tools they provided. So posting about a website on their server
would be OK, I would think. But, one never knows. So if you want to get
the post canceled for being spam, knock youself out.

JD

wrote in message
"Joel Downey" wrote:
OK, I guess I don't know what the issue is here, but I'm beginning no to
like this guy.

Would Insight Broadband call this spam?

I don't care if you like me or not, answer the question. Or should
I ask insight myself?

--
GO# 40