Old 27-07-2003, 06:32 PM
Tom J

Default better Japanes beetle trap

"Joel Downey" wrote in message
. net...

I set up my website through Insight. I set up my catalog through them as
well, with tools they provided. So posting about a website on their server
would be OK, I would think. But, one never knows. So if you want to get
the post canceled for being spam, knock youself out.

The only thing you haven't taken into consideration in your tirades is the
fact the this newsgroup, along with thousands of others do not allow
commercial post, and I suspect your provider will soon make you painfully
aware of your intrusions on such groups. I don't think you are going to like
the outcome.

Tom J