Old 29-07-2003, 04:42 PM
NC_FUBAR

Default better Japanes beetle trap

I generally PLONK the sender. And despite this guys comments there
is little information at his site on Japanese Beetles other than how
to build his trap using his clip-jointer. However, believe duct tape
would work just as well and I already have some of that.

Lee

On 27 Jul 2003 21:54:21 GMT, wrote:

Pilcher nospam.com wrote:
Tom J wrote:

The only thing you haven't taken into consideration in your tirades is
the fact the this newsgroup, along with thousands of others do not
allow commercial post, and I suspect your provider will soon make you
painfully aware of your intrusions on such groups. I don't think you
are going to like the outcome.

Thge only things worse than people who advertise here are people who
think they are net cops.

How do you deal with usenet spam?