Old 29-07-2003, 07:22 PM
cross

Default Kew today - I missed you !

British Rail totally screwed up my schedule today (points failure
somewhere...)
so I arrived an hour late after an interesting bus ride from Hammersmith to
Kew!
However, I had a great time wandering round the gardens, hope you did too.

I hoped I might bump into you all somewhere, but it was not to be :-(

Another time maybe we should exchange mobile numbers beforehand. I hope you
didn't wait too long in the Orangery for me before giving me up for lost, I
am really sorry to have missed you, but the circumstances were out of my
control.

Marina