Old 30-07-2003, 02:13 AM
MHF

Default Landscape cloth and doggie pee!! Will it smell?

Thanks, sounds like I will not be using landscape cloth, maybe just a layer
of sand would do the trick.

Steve

wrote in message
"MHF" wrote:
I know this is a strange and sick question but. Does landscape cloth

hold
odours? We plan to re-do our small city garden with mostly flagstone and
pea gravel and some scrubs etc, Japanese style. We want to put down
landscape cloth over the whole area first but we are concerned that it
will hold odour, specifically dog pee, we have two dogs.

Anyone have experience with this?

Thanks

Short answer, it restricts sunlight, and to a certain extent rainfall.

It gets musty.

--
GO# 40