Old 30-07-2003, 02:03 PM
Jim W

Default Kew today - I missed you !

Bob Hobden wrote:

I wrote in message
"David wrote in message
When I have organised similar get togethers in the past, we always had a
back up meeting place at lunchtime or if was an afternoon gathering then

second meeting place around tea time.
We didn't have mobiles in those days.

Quite! But with mobiles one gets careless about organising things like

that
including knowing each others numbers it seems. :-) Oh well, at least
everyone had a good day and the weather was kind.

Forgot to mention, if anyone else is going to Kew this year they have a very
interesting exhibit near the Brentford Gate called the "Field Hospital". It
looks for all the world like a half finished or half wreaked shack but is
well worth a look.
It's about herbal remedies etc., and they want your ones handed down in your
family, they provide the cards to write on too.

All true commnets! We weren't that organised-)) Still at least it
didn't rain, much!-)

//
Jim